SAFETY TRANSFORMERS FOR SWIMMING POOL LIGHTING
- Safety Transformer.
- Isolating Transformer.
- Manufactured according to the European Norm EN-61558-2-6.
- Standard Powers: 50 – 100 – 150 – 200 VA
- Primary Voltage: 230 VAC
- Secondary Voltage: 12 VAC or 12-13-14 VAC
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz.
- Protection degree: IP-65.
- Class II
- Temperature: 40 ºC
- Insulation Class B (130 ºC)
- Windings: Class H (180 ºC)
- Dielectric Strength (Primary/Secondary): 3.500 V.
- Dielectric Strength (Primary/Mass): 1.800 V.
- Encapsulated in Polyurethane resin.
- External box in polyamide 6 (PA6).
- Waterproof connector IP65 to make connections in electrical installations fast and safety.
- Socket connector to be connected to a plug provided.
- Cable seals included Ø 8mm – Ø 9,5 mm – Ø 11,5 mm.
- Optional: Protected against overloads and overheat by a built in thermal protector with self resetting system.
* Other voltages (primary and secondary) and powers available upon customer request
*All specifications listed in this brochure are subject to change without notice
Swimming pool transformers
The PHONOVOX safety transformers are destined for feeding submerged spotlights or led bulbs for the illumination of swimming pools, fountains … etc.
TP-30CR Series are safety transformers with IP-65 waterproof connector to make connections in electrical installations quickly and safely.
يمكن للتغيير جميع الخصائص الموصوفة دون إشعار مسبق