- Safety Transformer.
- Isolating Transformer.
- Manufactured according to the European Norm EN-61558-2-6.
- Standard Powers: 100 – 150 VA
- Primary Voltage: 230 VAC
- Secondary Voltage: 12 VAC
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz.
- Protection degree: IP-65.
- Class II
- Temperature: 40 ºC
- Insulation Class B (130 ºC)
- Windings: Class H (180 ºC)
- Dielectric Strength (Primary/Secondary): 3.500 V.
- Dielectric Strength (Primary/Mass): 1.800 V.
- Transformer and internal connexion encapsulated in Polyurethane resin.
- External box in polyamide with fiber glass.
- Waterproof connector IP65 to make connections in electrical installations fast and safety.
- Optional: Protected against overloads and overheat by a built in thermal protector with self resetting system.
* Other voltages (primary and secondary) and powers available upon customer request
*All specifications listed in this brochure are subject to change without notice