- Safety transformer
- Manufactured according to the standard 61558-2-6
- Transformer with circuit separation.
- Optional: Protected against overloads and overheat by a built in thermal protector with self resetting system.
- Latest generation flame retardant polymer box V-0 according to UL94
- Degree of Protection: IP21
- Class II.
- Box with ventilation slots.
- Transformer for indoor built-it in use.
- Fastening by DIN rail or screws.
- Temperature: 40 ºC.
- Insulation Class B (130 ºC).
- Windings: Class H (180 ºC).
- Dielectric Strenght ( Primary/Secondary): 3.500V.
- Dielectric Strenght ( Primary/ Mass): 1.800V.
- Galvanic isolation between primary and secondary.
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Primary Voltage: 230V AC
- Secondary Voltage: 12V AC or 12-13-14V AC ( Voltage adjustments in the primary)
* Different powers and other voltages in primary and/ or secondary available under request.
*All specifications listed in this brochure are subject to change without notice